Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 4, 2014

Heading to Inside 3D Printing - New York

As I write this, I am jostling my way to New York, on the Amtrak Vermonter, for the Inside 3D Printing conference where I will be taking part in a panel discussion about 3D printing and education.

But, today I hope to have my first real look at the new Cube 3 printer and all of the new printers announced a few months ago at CES.  As mentioned previously, this blog will be expanded to include all of 3D System's 3D printers in the under $10K category.

If all goes well, I should be able to post some informative videos by the end of the week.

In the meantime, if you happen to be in New York and visiting the show, please look me up.  While I do not work for 3D Systems, I should be around their booth for extended periods of time since I want to learn all I can about the new products.

More later....

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét