Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 12, 2012

Christmas Eve Gift - Thread Cutting Tool

Before I left the house this morning, to visit my grandchildren, I finally created that long promised thread cutting tool tutorial for Moment of Inspiration.  And, before retiring this evening, I edited the video and posted it on YouTube.



I have NO idea why it took me so long to get it done because it is a piece of cake to do in Moment of Inspiration!  Maybe I was just waiting for a grand occasion, like Christmas Eve to release it.  Whatever the reason for the delay, I hope that the second part of the tutorial on designing bolts and threads in Moment of Inspiration will come a LOT faster.

Have a GREAT holiday/  And, for those of you that will be fortunate enough to have received a Cube 3D printer for Christmas, I want to welcome you aboard and hope that you will find these pages helpful to you.  This is going to be the start of a wonderfully creative adventure!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét