Thứ Bảy, 7 tháng 3, 2015

Possible Cubify v2.22 Quirk

I don't know if this is widespread; but, the Cubify client is now choking on my STL files. 

It tells me that it cannot read the file.  However, if I persevere, it will eventually read the file and print it.  I notice some new functionality related to updating the Cloud version of the Shelf.  So, it may have to do with that.  Or, it might be related to error checking the STL.

It would be interesting to know if anyone else is running into this as it may or may not be related to the way my STLs are built.

UPDATE 

As has been pointed out in the comments the above situation seems to be related to te time it takes to sync the new design with the Cloud.  Once the 'Syncing' symbol disappears from the top center of the screen, the file is available.  Apparently, the file is locked while syncing.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét